Part 4: Labelling Systems
Welcome back to our inSITE series. Over the last couple of months, we have introduced you to our labels, flexible packaging, and litho print manufacturing sites. We hope you have found these articles useful (if you missed any, they’re available here).
This week we are going to talk about all things labelling systems. Not only do we supply labels and packaging to package our customers’ products beautifully, but we also supply and support label associated equipment, such as print and apply systems, barcoding, overprinting, consumables and much, much more.
We’ve now got 3 labelling systems sites situated across the UK, as part of our 19 sites in total. These are based in Boston, Kent and Preston. Here’s a brief introduction to each of them:
REFLEX SYSTEMS BOSTON
- Part of the Reflex family since 2004
- Specialist Categories- Food Labelling Systems, with the expertise to cover a wide variety of other categories too.
- Product & Service Offering- Labelling Machinery/Applicators, Bespoke Packaging Machinery, Label Printers, Printer Ribbons, Barcode Verifiers, Inkjet Product Coders, Label Design Software, and Label Dispensers.
- Fun Fact- Reflex Systems Boston has a team of OEM trained field service engineers who cover the breadth of Britain.
- Unique Website: www.reflex-systems.co.uk
PROGRESSIVE ID KENT
- Part of the Reflex Family since 2015
- Specialist Categories- Fresh Produce Labelling Design Software- one of Progressive ID’s USP’s is their labelling software package, which goes by the name of ‘Dataguard’. This is widely used throughout the fresh produce industry but is also well suited to venture into other categories where data security and product expiry date management and automation is critical. Dataguard also offers opportunities to interact with ERP systems as well as Vision Inspection tools used on packing lines.
- Product & Service Offering- Label Design Software, Support Packages, Label Printers, Printer Ribbons, and Barcode Verifiers.
- Fun Fact- in 2019 Progressive ID celebrated their 20th Birthday milestone, making them the oldest of our labelling systems sites.
- Unique Website: www.progressive-id.co.uk
REFLEX SYSTEMS PLUS PRESTON
- Part of the Reflex Family since 2018
- Specialist Categories- Beverage and Health & Beauty Labelling Systems, with the expertise to cover a wide variety of other categories too.
- Product & Service Offering- Dispatch Systems, Label Printers, Printer Ribbons, Inkjet Product Coders, Label Design Software, and Label Dispensers.
- Fun Fact- Reflex Systems Plus Preston is the newest of our labelling systems sites, and perfectly situated to cover the north of Britain.
- Unique Website: www.reflexsystemsplus.co.uk
We hope you have enjoyed gaining an understanding of our labelling systems sites. We are very fortunate that they each work alongside the wider Reflex teams, supplying technical support for on-line and off-line printing. This ensures that we offer the best practice advice for our customers and allows peace of mind for their labelling requirements.
Click here to chat with one of our experts who’ll be only too happy to help and guide you through the process.
Will you be attending the upcoming PPMA Show? We’d love to see you there (stand H80), and we may even be launching a brand-new product… watch this space!
Next up: Focus on Lined Board