Introducing Pack Plus! Our brand-new lined board division that has been developed to complement our existing packaging portfolio.
Offering a more environmentally friendly alternative to plastic packaging, Pack Plus products use up to 90% less plastic than traditional plastic trays, and feature 100% recyclable board and film.
The products are suited to a wide variety including of different sectors including, MPF (Meat Fish & Poultry), food-to-go, fresh produce, bakery and horticulture.
Product variants include: skillets, trays, fruit punnets, flat boards, slide seam sleeves, cartons, crash-lock cartons and wrap boxes.
- Environmentally responsible alternative to plastic trays, using up to 90% less plastic (including skin film reduction)
- 100% recyclable board and film when separated
- FSC® and PEFC certified boards
- Compostable adhesive for EN13432 packaging
- Multicoloured 2-sided print and foiling
- Multiple lamination construction options using board, film & paper in innovative solutions
- Unique board structure that’s both lightweight and rigid
- Environmentally & Vegan friendly water-based inks and board adhesive solutions
- High-barrier lined for maintained shelf-life
- Emboss and de-boss technology
- Alternative “dispersion coated” board options for plastic free sealing later
- In keeping with our ambitious sustainability promises, the lined board product options use FSC® & PEFC accredited carton board, along with our proprietary zero migration water-based inks and adhesives – which means no nasties!
Sustainability is at the heart of what we do and that’s why the launch follows our biggest ever single investment into two new state-of-the-art bespoke lined-board printing presses totalling over £5 million, which offer innovative printing capabilities such as: 7 colour front/reverse print, in-line foil capability and a combination of board/film and paper lamination possibilities.
The Pack Plus team is being headed up by Reflex Sales Director Jamie Gordon who has a background in MFP packaging, and will be using his 25-years’ print and packaging experience to help launch Reflex’s most exciting and sustainable products to date.
Jamie said: “Reflex seeks to be on the forefront of innovation and is dedicated to providing sustainable and cost-effective packaging solutions for our clients. With many businesses setting print sustainability and environmental demands high on their agendas for 2021, we’re excited to launch the Pack Plus range of products which offer a realistic, sustainable and cost-effective alternative to a huge range of sectors”
To visit our dedicated Pack Plus area, please click here.
Want to chat over a virtual cuppa about your next lined board project? Enquire here and one of the team will pop the kettle on!
Reflex Pack Plus – Functional | Beautiful | Sustainable